The journey of life always differs from person to person. It begins when a man starts struggling with faith on himself. A person wisely said:
“It does not matter you born poor but it do matter if you die poor “
We all are the writers of our journey how to spend it and where we want to see ourselves. Therefore we have to analyze our presents and should make it effective to achieve a goal in life. Most of us thinks about future instead living in present and make it a heaven. This is the sole reason of materialistic world.
The thing I want to disclose is that we should understand our lives. What it is all about?
If we say earning good,have a good standard,eating more and more food ( PAKISTANIS are more towards it ) then elephant is more successful than us (as he import and exports a larger amount of food).
But the life is all about understanding yourself, realizing you are not only with your body in this hell universe. God has annexed a soul with us which should be nourished simultaneously with the body.
This concept was further ignited by sir ijaz on his appearance as a guest speaker. He made us realize us where individuals are lacking and as well as nations. Some interesting talks by him which indeed contains a message are,
· We are always worried about the people's comments that’s why hinder to do what we feel like.
· Mardam shumari 18crore but mard shanasi 18 hai.
· Pakistan mai 2 qism k log hain ek sust dosre mast.
· We easily waste our time but have we ever calculate ROI on our time?
· What is optimism? Where it leads us?
· Should read IQBAL and analyze it and develop self esteem and sense of responsibility
· Hypocrisy! When we will be out of it? In fact it hurts most to the person who does.
· We are not becoming thinkers instead we are becoming rot learners to make money money and money
· Self efficacy should be developed
· Leg pulling, instead find your flaws and screw them up you will be doing well.
· The most important is to develop FAITH on yourself as well as on your creator.
· Humility! WOW this is something we don’t know.
Getting success its simple !