Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Silent Youth - Intellectuals We Need You

The young generation has been in the shadows with the pressurize negative forces of the society. The need of erudite people is not only to find a way out, but to guide those young chaps constantly.
Silent Youth
There are many youth organizations, which initiated with a vision. But lack of constant guidance become the source of dissolution of these societies.

Pakistan, where I look and to whom I talk I find awesome talent, which cannot be substituted. The need  is to groom. Last Sunday I travelled by public bus and wonder to find an intermediate guy with so much passion to deliver valuable stuff for the country. His intellectual level and thoughts inspired me. I hope the talent may be groomed in the right manner.

I initiated a social enterprise to teach unpriviliged childten - Books Shack. Hope you all will be contributing in this noble cause.


Follow me on twitter to get connected.

7 comments:

Fatima Zahra said...

yes there is lot of talent in our youth. I love to work with BOOK SHACK

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on this great initiative!

Anonymous said...

Great initiative!
I truly agree that here in Pakistan there is a lot of talent but it is not channeled in the right way.

Unknown said...

thank you fatima for your love and support :)

Unknown said...

JazakAllah Aly Bhai.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rooha, would love if you support us and be a part of this initiative. Do pray for us may Allah maintain and increase our pace of work.

M. Hassan said...

Best Wishes and complete support from my side for your great initiative BOOKS SHACK!
By thw way who was that intermediate student in that public bus? Actually I am also an intermediate student, you know :D

like

Comment

likes

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...