Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sad Day - I am with you as a SOUL

Umm... My dear I know you are sad. The life is never be the same, but you get cherish when your love ones are with you. Sad moments are part of your life, but sometimes they broke you badly. But soon your best friend make you realize you are rejuvenated with his love and care.

Undestanding you and making you happy is his goal. He want to live that goal every moment when you are sad. Life come up with different experiences, but she says living alive with me is the best experience.

I wish I could be a part of hers life and provide her with all the happiness she wants. She says she feel awesome when I am with her. Aww words sometimes make you the King of the universe!



No comments:

like

Comment

likes

Comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...